John's younger brother, Jordan, got married in June to the most perfect girl in the world for him. He is a fantastic guy himself, and we couldn't have been happier to celebrate this union. It is amazing to see God at work in our family's lives putting together people like a puzzle and creating a masterpiece. We are so grateful for Kristen and love her dearly! It was a beautiful wedding weekend where everything came off to perfection. All five of my crew (or should I say six since Mitchell was making himself quite obvious as well) were in the wedding, and we were honored to be a part of their special day. I didn't get many pictures due to being quite busy but here are the few that I have (fortunately my mom got a few that day as well).
Soon to be sisters putting together the bouquets (John's sister, Jamie, on the left, Kristen on the right). I have the most awesome sis-in-laws in the world!
My mom took care of all the kiddos while waiting for their turn and after they walked down the aisle. Thank you, Mom!










2 comments:
Precious pictures! I was sad I didn't get a chance to see you at the wedding, but you guys all looked so beautiful! The kids were precious walking down the aisle, too. How sweet of them to include everyone that way. It was a beautiful wedding!
You look beautiful! I love the one of you and Kailey! I also love the precious outfit she wore to the rehearsal!
Post a Comment